Keep a record of your visitors and help to reduce the spread of COVID-19
Why is it required to collect your guest’s and staff data?
The Uk Government has required that organisations take measures to keep everyone safe to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. To do so, and to assist NHS Test and Trace you should keep a temporary record of your customers and visitors for 21 days.
Information to Collect
Customers and Visitors
- The name of the customer or visitor. If there is more than one person, you can record the name of the group leader and the total number of people
- A contact phone number for each customer or visitor, or of the group leader
- Date of visit, arrival and departure time
- iIf a customer interacts with only one member of staff both names should be recorder
- Tthe names of staff
- A contact phone number
- The dates and times that staff are at work
Three easy steps to collect the required information
Step 1: Scan the QR Code
No need to download any app, just take a picture to the QR and allow your clients to visualize it from their phone
Step 2: Fill the form
Fill out the online form with the required data
Step 3: Send it
Submit your data
How to keep your customer’s data
The collected data should be stored for 21 days after which they will be securely disposed of or deleted.
The collected personal data information must be managed in accordance with the GDPR regulations to protect the privacy of your customers, visitors, and staff.
The NHS will ask you to share the collected data only if necessary if so you should share them as soon as possible.
Read more about the UK Government guidelines here: